Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Thursday, April 29, 2010

LUSH Cocktails?

I am NOT talking alcoholic beverages here people! If you are a LUSHaholic, as I am, you already know what a LUSH cocktail is. But for those who don't, let me explain:

The word cocktail can be defined as any eclectic mixture or miscellaneous collection, which is EXACTLY what a LUSH cocktail is. It's when you mix different LUSH products to create something new. For example, I almost ALWAYS mix my bath bombs and bubble bars when I'm taking a LUSH bath. Not only for my sensory enjoyment, but then I prolong the use of my LUSH products too! Instead of only getting 1 or 2 baths per bar/bomb, I can get 3 or 4 (also the reason I think I can get so many uses out of 1 side of the Easter Big Pink/Yellow Eggs).

So why the sudden need to explain LUSH cocktails? Other than to show my readers that I'm not a drunk when I'm talking about cocktails! I'm thinking about doing a little mini series on LUSH cocktails for my channel! What do you guys think? :)

Last night I experimented with more than just 2 or 3 bath bombs/bubble bars. It was also my very first time EVER using a bath melt. I mixed Happy Blooming bath melt, Butterball bath bomb, Marzibain bubble bar, and a TINY sliver of the Big Pink Egg. My thoughts on this cocktail? DELISH! My bath smelled like cherries and cream, and the scent lingered on my skin for long after I was done with my bath and shower! Even after I had scrubbed my skin with the Sugar Babe sugar scrub and washed off with Honey I Washed the Kids, I could still smell the sweet cherry scent. Right after my bath/shower I used my Burt's Bees Body Oil, which smells like lemon, and even THEN I could smell the cherry. So yeah, VERY nice cocktail.

I will be recreating this cocktail and making a video for m y channel. So keep your eye out for that! As soon as it's up, I'll embed the video and let you guys know it's up! :) I have other ideas for cocktails too, but let me know what YOU guys want to see! Talk to you all later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!