Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Essentials Contest Winners!!

Hello to all of my lovely readers! I know that I have been neglecting my poor blog, and I'm sorry! Things are CRAZY busy right now at home. I'm planning on moving to Atlanta on Wednesday (that's in 3 days!) so I've been busy packing up my things and trying to get some important stuff taken care of before I leave!

So I had a 50 subscribers contest and I know I was a little late getting this contest started and now I'm announcing the winners later than I said! But better late than never, right? Haha.

Before I announce the winners, please keep in mind that if you were NOT randomly chosen that I have 3-4 other contests/giveaways planned for the near future! And with each giveaway, the prizes get better :)

Now without further adieu (yes...I like that phrase...) here are the winners!!

3rd place goes to:



lavenderlily9500



2nd Place goes to:



UniqueAsianMix



And finally last, but certainly not least, the grand prize winner:



Plainjane10



Congratulations ladies!! Please list the 3 liners you would like from 1st place to 3rd place (i.e., 1. Jade, 2. Teal, 3. Lime or whatever order you would like) and send it to me in a YouTube message along with your address! Remember, first come first served!!

And to ALL of my subscribers, good luck on the next giveaway!

1 comment:

Tell me something!