Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Purple Smokey Eye using NYX Runway Collection Palette

Hi everyone!!

So this is my first EVER tutorial! So be gentle! :) Unfortunately, not being a YouTube partner, I had to cut a lot out due to the 10 minute time limit, but I will get better at this and get it into the limited time frame soon enough! This look can be used for almost anything - toned down you could wear it everyday to work or school. If you darken up the corner then it can be used for going out, going to formal parties or dances (homecoming, prom, etc). Have fun with it!

Products used in this video:

Face:
~ MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 (MAC 194 brush)
~ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (Japonesque Kabuki brush)
~ Benefit Coralista Blush (EcoTools Blush Brush)
~ Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold (MAC 165 brush)

Eyebrows:
~ Clinique Eyebrow Pencil with brush in 02 dark brown
~ Trucco Eye Shadow in Rootbeer (Sonia Kashuk Brow Brush)
~ e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

Eyes:
~ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
~ MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
~ NYX Jazz Night Palette in Silver (MAC 239 brush)
~ NYX Jazz Night Palette in Lightest Purple (MAC 239 brush)
~ NYX Jazz Night Palette in Deepest Purple (Sonia Kashuk Crease Shadow brush & Japonesque Medium detailer brush)
~ NYX Jazz Night Palette in Medium Purple (MAC 217 brush & Japonesque Medium detailer brush)
~ NYX Jazz Night Palette in Yellow (Japonesque Small detailer brush)
~ Trucco Eyeshadow in Ecstasy (MAC 217 brush)
~ MAC 224 Blending Brush
~ MAC Eyesahdow in Brule (Essence of Beauty Eye Shadow brush)
~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
~ MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack (Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner brush)
~ Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (before mascara application)
~ Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara in 1Black
~ Japonesque heated Eyelash Curler (AFTER mascara application)
~ Tweezerman Eyelash Comb

Lips:
~ Burt's Bees Lip Balm
~ MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam II
~ Mac Lipglass in Viva Glam V


Here are a few pictures from the tutorial:












And finally, don't forget to check out the video!!




Hope you guys enjoyed my first tutorial! If you'd like to make a request, please be sure to leave a comment on my video and I will do my best to fulfill everyone's request ASAP! Thanks for watching/reading and I'll talk to you all later! Stay beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!