Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Thursday, May 27, 2010

LUSH Cocktail Series: Beach Bum

This post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point! I just spent an exhausting 3 1/2 hours doing wedding shopping stuff with a newly engaged friend (congratulations Becca and Chris!). I had originally planned to come home and film a few videos (because I slacked off last weekend and this weekend is going to be HECTIC with my ATL family in town!), but that was when I had forgotten about wedding dress shopping! So ANYWAY, on to the reason for tonight's post!

The next cocktail in this series is a common one. This was, I believe, the first "cocktail" I had ever seen (demonstrated by, I'm sure, one of my many favorite LUSH girls - although I can't remember who it was!). I was fascinated with the concept of mixing bath bombs and bubble bars to create aesthetically and aromatically pleasing baths, especially after seeing the shimmery bluish green water and smelling the citrusy aroma. I'll bet you already KNOW which cocktail I'm talking about! Yup, the Mermaid Cocktail. But I decided to be different and called it the Beach Bum. This cocktail is simple and only consists of 3 ingredients: Sunny Side bubble bar, Big Blue bath bomb, and You've Been Mangoed bath melt.

Sunny Side Bubble Bar:
The 4 most important ingredients in this bubble bar: lemon oil, tangerine oil, sweet orange oil, and glitter. From those 4 things it's pretty safe to say that your experience with the Sunny Side bubble bar will be citrusy and full of shimmer! Which is really exactly what you'll get. Oh, and nice fluffy bubbles too, of course!


Big Blue Bath Bomb:
This bath bomb is infused with skin soothing ingredients like seaweed and sea salts. The seaweed helps sooth and nourish your skin with vitamins A, E and C (which is why seaweed is such a healthy snack! Yum!) while the sea salts helps stimulate, soften and hydrate the skin. The scent of this bath bomb is a combination of citrus (lemon/lime) and lavender and leaves you relaxed.

You've Been Mangoed:
Because I wrote a little blurb about this bath melt in my previous post, I'll link you guys to that particular one if you want to know more about this bath melt! :)
You've Been Mangoed Blurb HERE!


Check out the video and let me know what you think! If you have any requests for these cocktails, please let me know!



And now, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, fellow LUSHies! :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!