Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation Haul Part 1: Makeup!

Hey everyone!!

For a much needed mini vacation I headed out to Phoenix, AZ to visit my best friend! This is what I came back with. Because my video was a little too long, I filmed it in 2 parts, makeup and LUSH!

There are a LOT of new products that I'm excited to try out and share my thoughts with you all!! For those that may have missed it, here are the makeup items that I "hauled" this weekend!


Ulta:



Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara


Sephora:



Korres "Midnight Eyes" giftset
* Abyssinia Mascara in Black
* Full size eyeshadow in Plum (77S)
* Full size eyeshadow in Metallic Gray (55S)
* Full size eyeshadow in Sky Blue (84S)
* Full size eyeshadow in White (10S)
* Eyeliner Pencil in Black
* Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Beigh Pink (32)



Smashbox LashDNA Mascara


MAC Cosmetics:


* Palette refill shadow in Shadowy Lady
* Palette refill shadow in Print
* MAC 219 Brush
* MAC Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone


I definitely have plans to review all of these items! Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for part 2: LUSH haul! The video and blogpost will be posted in the next couple of days! Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Tell me something!