Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Saturday, April 10, 2010

March 2010 Favorites

Hi everyone!

It's just after 2 am and my video was 5 minutes away from being COMPLETELY uploaded on YouTube, and then my browser crashed! Grr!! *sigh* Re-uploading my video and I'll have to wait til tomorrow morning to check on it before I rush out the door to get to work on time! On a good note, this weekend is my last weekend working Saturday overtime for the next month!

Anyway, I'm not here to gripe about YouTube or web browsers, I'm here to let you guys know my March favorites! Now if you haven't seen my video yet, click on my Channel link on the sidebar, or see the embedded video below (once I've linked it, of course). :)

If you're not familiar with the "Tag" videos on YouTube, it's a great way for someone to share things about themselves. This particular tag is a list of stuff - beauty or non-beauty related (although mine are all beauty!) that the "tagged" person has been favoring for the past month. In my case, since this is my first favorites video, these aren't necessarily things that I've been favoring just for the past month. In fact, most of the products I'm about to list have been a favorite for QUITE some time and I'm excited to let you guys know what they are!


2010 March Favorites

Hair care:
LUSH Big Shampoo
LUSH Coolaulin Conditioner
LUSH American Cream Conditioner
Kenra Texturizing Taffy

Skin care:
LUSH Eau Roma Toner
Burt's Bees Lemon and Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil

Nails:
Flash Siner Buffing tool
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Seche Vite Top Coat

Make up:
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Medium Plus)
MAC Viva Glam II Lipstick
MAC Viva Gam V Lipglass
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
MAC shadows in: Brule, All That Glitters, Woodwinked, Era
NYX Runway Collection Palette: Jazz Night
Smashbox LashDNA mascara

If you have any questions on any of these items, please feel free to post a comment on here or on Youtube and I'll get right back to you! The next month is going to be CRAZY busy for me, but I'll try my best to crank out videos as fast as I can. Reviews on the LashStash Mascaras will be coming up shortly!!



Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!