Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's in my Makeup Bag? Travel Edition!

I know I'm not alone when I'm packing my bags for a trip and have ABSOLUTELY no idea what to bring in my makeup bag. Sometimes I'll go overboard and bring multiple bags of makeup, but this usually depends on circumstances. For example, when I'm going away with some girl friends for a weekend, if we plan on going out for a night on the town I end up doing everyone's makeup. This usually results in needing lots of variety in what kind of makeup to bring. Since I had no idea what we would be doing in Arizona, I did just that - brought too much makeup BUT it all fit into 1 bag!

So a list of the products that I showed in my video:

Tools:
~ Tweezerman tweezers
~ MAC 194 Concealer brush
~ Japonesque small detail brush
~ Japonesque medium detail brush
~ EcoTools blush brush
~ Essence of Beauty shadow brush
~ MAC 224 blending brush
~ Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush
~ MAC 217 crease/blending brush
~ MAC 239 flat shader brush
~ Sonia Kashuk angled brush
~ Sonia Kashuk crease brush
~ Japonesque kabuki brush
~ EcoTools retractible kabuki brush
~ Japonesque pencil sharpener
~ Japonesque heated eyelash curler
~ Shu Uemura eyelash curler
~ Pocket mirror (from Old Navy)
~ Tweezerman blotting paper roll

Eyes:
~ NYX Runway Collection - Jazz Night palette
~ MAC "neutrals" quad - All that Glitters, Era, Brule, Woodwinked
~ Clinique Brow Keeper
~ Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear (for brows)
~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Zero
~ Urban Decay Primer Potion
~ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
~ MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
~ Trucco Eyeshadow in Rootbeer (used for brows)
~ Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara

Face:
~ Benefit Coralista blush
~ MAC Blot Powder
~ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
~ MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
~ MAC StudioFinish Concealer (NW20)
~ Clinique Bronzer in Sunblushed

Lips:
~ Burt's Bees lip balm
~ MAC Lipstick in Baroque Boudoir (Special Edition)
~ MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam II
~ MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam V
~ MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam VI
~ Sephora lipgloss in Bronzed Beauty
~ C.O. Bigelow lipgloss in Magentamint (found at Bath & Body Works)

These items were NOT shown in this order. I categorized the list by application (face, eyes, lips, etc) so it'd be easier to find!

As soon as the video is done uploading to YouTube, I will make sure to embed it in this post. So check back or click on the link on th sidebar to head over to my channel and take a look at that and a few other videos I've posted. :)

Now I'm off to bed! Good night, beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!