Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Favorites 2010

Ok, so I uploaded my video and then ran off to a birthday party for a friend's mom! She was also celebrating 20 years being cancer-free. So I ran off without posting the corresponding blog! Anyway, here is the complete list of what was included in my favorites video for April!:

Haircare:
* Sexy Hair: Color Me Sexy - Fabulous Red

Skincare:
* MAC wipes (45 wipes - $18, 100 wipes - $26)

Perfume:
* Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

Makeup:
* MAC Blot Powder
* Brow combo: Clinique Brow Pencil, Trucco powder in Rootbeer, Great Lash Clear Mascara
* Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil (Black - Zero, Flipside - Turquoise, 1999 - Plum)
* MAC Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone
* Clinique True Bronze - 03 Sunblushed
* Benefit - Coralista Blush
* MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
* NYX Runway Collection Palette - Champagne & Caviar
* NYX Smokey Eye Palette
* LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm
* MAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick
* Sephora Lipgloss in Bronzed Beauty


If you guys have any questions on any of these products, leave me a comment here and/or on my video and I'll get back to you with answers ASAP! Also, let me know if there's anything else that you suggest :)

Don't forget to check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!