Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Sunday, April 4, 2010

LUSH Easter Haul

Hi Everyone!

So I posted my LUSH Easter Haul on my channel tonight. I'm still not decided if I want to use this blog to go more in-depth on my reviews/hauls/whatevers, or if I want to do recaps. So we'll just see where this goes!! Today, this will have to be a quick post. It's late, and I still have a lot of cleaning to do!

It seems that in the past, LUSH has gone ALL OUT for most of the holidays. Rumor has it that in previous years there have been multiple "giant eggs" in other scents opposed to the only two scents released this year. I'm not complaining. I LOVE all of the products I picked up this year, and I'm looking forward to collecting more LUSH products as the year goes on!

Check out my YouTube channel for the review!






Hope you all enjoy and that everyone has a GREAT Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!