Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Neutral with a Pop of Turquoise

Another look using a NYX Palette! I seriously LOVE these things! The two main products I used for this look is the NYX Runway Collection Palette in Champagne & Caviar and the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Flipside.

So this tutorial is a GREAT way to add a bright pop of color to your look without looking absolutely crazy! If you're like me and prefer neutral looks, this is a way to incorporate some color into your makeup. I typically don't stray too far from neutrals, and when I do, I aim for purples or greens. Never blues. So this was a FUN way to get some color to my look!

Products used for this look:

Face:
~ MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 (MAC 194 brush)
~ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (Japonesque Kabuki brush)
~ Benefit Coralista Blush (EcoTools Blush Brush)
~ Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold (Essence of Beauty Finishing Brush)

Eyebrows:
~ Clinique Eyebrow Pencil with brush in 02 dark brown
~ Trucco Eye Shadow in Rootbeer (Sonia Kashuk Brow Brush)
~ Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in clear

Eyes:
~ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
~ MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
~ NYX Champagne & Caviar in pink (MAC 239 brush)
~ NYX Champagne & Caviar in medium brown (MAC 217 & MAC 219 brush)
~ NYX Champagne & Caviar in darkest brown (Sonia Kashuk Crease Shadow brush)
~ MAC 224 Blending Brush
~ MAC Eyesahdow in Brule (Essence of Beauty Eye Shadow brush)
~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Flipside (MAC 210 Brush)
~ Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (before mascara application)
~ Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara in Black

Eyelashes:
~ Ardell Falsh Lashes
~ Duo Eyelash Glue

Lips:
~ LUSH Lip Balm in Honey Trap
~ MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam VI
~ Sephora Lipgloss in Bronzed Beauty


Some pictures for this look:





Also, check out my video to see how I got this look!



Sorry this post is so quick. Late night and I need to work in the AM. Goodnight beauties! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!