Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Friday, April 23, 2010

Vacation Haul Part 2: LUSH!

Like I posted previously, this haul is the 2nd part to my little shopping spree in Scottsdale, Arizona. I went out there to visit my best friend, so OF COURSE shopping was on one of our lists of things to do.

I raved about LUSH products to my best friend, thinking she knew ALL about them (I vaguely remember checking out LUSH with her once, a year or 2 before I became a LUSHaholic!). When I found out she had no idea what I was talking about, I told her I was dragging her to LUSH with me in Scottsdale whether she liked it or not. Luckily for me, she didn't put up much of a fight! I had no plans on buying anything while I was there. I didn't want to deal with LUSH products spilling/breaking/leaking ALL over my things in my suitcase. But when we walked in and saw it was a party day, my plans of being well-behaved in LUSH went out the window!

Anyway, this is what I got:

~ Butterball Bath Bomb - $3.95
~ Sakura Bath Bomb - $6.15
~ Sunny Side Bubble Bar - $6.15
~ Space Girl Bath Bomb - $4.95
~ Happy Blooming Bath Melt - $6.95
~ Lip Scrub in Sugar Lips - $8.95



So I'm going to be lazy for this post, and not post any pictures of the products lol. If you're interested in seeing these items, check out my latest video:



I'll talk to you all later! Hope you guys have a great weekend and I will try my best to get another video up by Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!