Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Everyday Makeup Look for Work, and a quick Giveaway update!

Yet another neutral look I've been LOVING lately for work. It's a neutral smoked out purple/cool brown look, and I pretty much wore it for the entire month of May. Or well, when I actually had time to apply makeup in the morning. The look doesn't take more than 15 minutes to do, so its doable for work days (unless you're like me and value the extra 15 minutes of sleep! lol). Otherwise, it was just a quick application of concealer, powder, and mascara.

Makeup used for this video:
* MAC Select Cover-Up in NW25
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch
* MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
* MAC Eyeshadow in Sketch
* Smashbox LashDNA mascara
* Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Latino

Tools used for this TAG:
* Japonesque Kabuki brush
* Sigma SS168 Angled Blush brush
* MAC 239 brush
* MAC 217 brush
* MAC 227 brush
* Sonia Kashuk Crease brush
* MAC 224 brush

Check out the video below:



Now, I know you guys are eager to hear details about my 50 subscriber giveaway, and I'm eager to get that video up! Unfortunately, I ordered a couple things for prizes from Sephora and got an email saying that they were sold out and wouldn't be able to ship my products. :( So I'm in the process of finding a few more things! Thanks for being patient, and sit tight for a little while longer and I will get it all together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!