Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Saturday, January 25, 2014

Get Ready With Me & First Impression: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette



Another blog post! I think I already have 2012 and 2013 beat! Haha! If you'd like to know what was used in this tutorial, keep on reading. If you're interested in seeing what I used to put this look together and my overall opinion on the coveted Naked 3 palette, check out the video at the end of this post!

Face:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel mixed with MAC Face & Body Foundation - N2

Eyes:
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
Lid Color: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Burnout
Transition: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Limit
Outer V: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Factory
Lower Lashline: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Factory
Brow Highlight: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Strange
Inner Corner: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Strange


Lips:

Brushes/Tools Used:
Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush (concealer)
EcoTools - Deluxe Fan Brush (all over powder/set concealer)
MAC 228 - Mini Shader Brush (outer V & Lower Lash line)
MAC 224 - Blending Brush (Blending & Transition)
Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush (Transition color)
Smashbox Dual ended brush (Typically I would use MAC 227 - Large Fluff Brush) (Brow bone highlight)

One thing I will say that was not included in the video: the color I wasn't too happy with (Dust) shattered after the palette was dropped once. On carpet. I returned the palette to Ulta in hopes of exchanging it, but all of the Ultas around here are sold out and can't confirm when they will get more shipment - one of the stores said it would be several months before they get Naked 3 in stock again. What?! Boo! Lucky for me, they're still in stock online! Hopefully I'll be able to purchase one with my merchandise credit and see it next week!

Anyone have this palette or planning to get one? What are your opinions?


Click below to see my first impressions with this palette!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!