Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2013 Best of Beauty



Good evening Lovelies!

I didn't get a chance to finish this blog post when I posted my Best of Beauty video yesterday, but here it is now! Below is a list of the products that I mentioned in my video and links where you can find them!  

I chose products based off of what I used for the majority of the entire year with the exception of a couple of products. Because there are a LOT of products, I'm just going to list them rather than go into in-depth reasons as to why I chose them. Otherwise we will be here FOREVER! If you want to hear my actual opinions on these products, the link to the video will be below! 

Haircare:

Skincare - Face:

Skincare - Body:
* Burt's Bees Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil (AKA Burt's Bees Mama Bee Bath & Body Oil)
* Philosophy Snow Angel - Limited Edition found anywhere Philosophy is sold during Holiday season

Makeup - Face:

Makeup - Eyes:
* MAC Eyeshadows - Satin Taupe, Charcoal Brown, Soft Brown

Makeup - Lips:
* Too Faced La Crème Lipsticks - Spice Spice Baby, Cinnamon Kiss
* MAC Lipstick - Plumful
* Chanel Rouge Allure - 99 Pirate

Lip Treatments:
* DIY EVOO & Brown Sugar (DIY video coming soon!)

Misc. Tools:

Fragrances:


If you all have any questions on any of this stuff, please feel free to leave me a comment here or on YouTube!



Click below to see my 2013 Best of Beauty video!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!