Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Saturday, February 1, 2014

January 2014 Favorites!



 Another blogpost! I'm on a roll!

Just another one of those videos where I talk about the products I've been loving! Because I have super duper sensitive skin, I REALLY don't change up anything. I stick to products that I know my skin will not react to. And when I finally decide to change up a product or try something out, I go overboard with the research and reviews and I'm super cautious. It sucks having such sensitive skin. SERIOUSLY sucks! With that all being said, I'm just going to list the items I enjoy and where you (and I) can find them.

Hair Care:
* S-Factor Serious Conditioner
* Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body & Shine Shampoo - Stress Relief - Eucalyptus & Spearmint
* Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
* Tangle Teezer
* Coconut Oil

Skin Care - Face:
* Josie Maran Argan Oil
* Aquaphor

Skin Care - Body:
* Philosophy Body Wash - Snow Angel (Limited Edition, so unavailable until next Winter!)
* L'Occitane Hand Cream

Makeup - Face:
* MAC Face & Body Foundation - N2
* Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Dim Light
* Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush - Exposed

Makeup - Eyes:
* Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
* Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
* MAC Eyeshadows - Satin Taupe, Charcoal Brown, Soft Brown
* Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket - Regular Formula / Waterproof Formula

Makeup - Lips:
* Too Faced La Crème Lipstick - Spice Spice Baby

Misc:
* Cards Against Humanity

So that's it! To be completely honest, I haven't been using much of anything lately as far as makeup goes. I'm sure you all are going to be sick of hearing this, but the scar tissue on my right eyelid is giving me some super self-consciousness. Not cool. So for most of December and January I avoided things like eye makeup and my contact lenses. But I'm going to have to get over it, right? Right! So I hope I will have more makeup-y things to show you next month! If you all want to see my personal opinion on the items above, check out my video at the top of this post!

 Until next time, stay beautiful, lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!