Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TAG: Five Minute Makeup Challenge!

So there's this challenge going around on YouTube, and I thought it looked like fun! So I went ahead and did it and hope that other people can get around to doing it as well. :) The look I used is a typical look I do for work - if I get around to putting any makeup on. Yes, I go to work without makeup on more often than I do WITH makeup on (What can I say? I'm a girl that values her sleep! The extra 10-15 minutes is more than worth it to me! lol). It's a neutral look that is an almost barely there sort of neutral. I work for a very conservative company, so I tend to stray away from the bright makeup look. So for those that HAVE seen the video, here's a list of what I used for this video:

Makeup used for this TAG:
* MAC Select Cover-Up in NW25
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
* MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
* MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
* MAC Eyeshadow in Era
* NYX Chocolate Brown from Smokey Eye Palette
* Covergirl LashBlast Fusion mascara
* Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Latino

Tools used for this TAG:
* Japonesque Kabuki brush
* MAC 239 brush
* MAC 217 brush
* Sonia Kashuk Crease brush
* MAC 224 brush

Check out the video and see how quick I put the look together!



I've got lots to put up yet! I have a day-night tutorial coming, a collective haul from things I've picked up over the last couple of months (since my trip to AZ), and my May favorites! (It's June already?!) So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!