Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Collective Haul - Sephora, CVS, Sephora, Target, HauteLook, LUSH

So here is an overdue haul!! The last "haul" I did was back in March, when I did my Arizona haul. I've been trying hard to save money and not spend as much, and once the last of my giveaway prizes are bought, I will be putting myself on a spending ban. I've got some significant changes happening in the next couple months, and I need to save all the money I can! So here is a collective haul....which means it's pretty much everything I've bought - beauty-wise - in the last 3 months! I do have a small haul I have to film from this past weekend when I was in Indiana for my uncle's wedding, but then I believe that's it for hauls for the next few months. So without further adieu, here you go! Let me know if you see anything you'd like me to review!

Makeup/Brushes:

Ulta:
NYX was Buy 2 Get 1 Free
* NYX Runway Collection Palette - Secret World
* NYX For Your Eyes Only Palette - Smokey Eyes
* NYX Runway Collection Palette - Champagne & Caviar
* NYX Jumbo Pencil - Cottage Cheese
* NYX Jumbo Pencil - Oyster
* NYX Jumbo Pencil - Dark Brown
* NYX Jumbo Pencil - Baby Blue
* NYX Jumbo Pencil - Pacific
* NYX Lipliner - Hot Red
* NYX Round lipstick - Peach
* NYX Round lipstick - Eros
* NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Plush Red

Revlon was also Buy 2 Get 1 Free
* Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Peach
* Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Soft Nude
* Revlon Matte Shadows in Vintage Lace

Ardell's were Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
* Individuals - Short flare
* Individuals - Medium flare

* CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion
* Cargo Swimmables Waterproof Eyeliners

CVS:
* Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Forever Stay Eye Pencil - Chocolate Brown
* Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil - Black

Sephora:
* Smashbox LashDNA Mascara

Target:
* Sonia Kashuk makeup bag
* Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush

Lucky Vitamin:
* EcoTools 6 piece eye brush set

Walgreens
* EOS Lip balm - 3 pack

Cosmetic Company Store Outlet:
* MAC 165 Brush
* MAC 227 Brush
* MAC Peaches Blush
* MAC Vanilla Pigment

HauteLook: POP Beauty
* Glowbelle blush/highlight palette
* Lid Silver eyeshadow palette



Skincare:

Macy's:
* Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Target:
* St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Body Moisturizer


Hair Care:
Target:
* TRESemme Heat Tamer
* TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo

Nail Polish
Walgreens:
* Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
Ulta:
* Seche Crystal Clear Base Coat

LUSH
Mail Order:
* Honey Hugs Shower Gel
* Mirand Soap sample
* Queen of Hearts soap sample

In Store:
* Happy Blooming bath melt
* Sunny Side bubble bar
* Flosty Gritter bubble bar
* Butterball bath bomb
* Avobath bath bomb
* Floating Island bath melt
* Melting Marshmallow Moments (MMM) bath melt


Quick side not about HauteLook - it's a website that sells brand name/designer products. Anything from Shoes, clothes, makeup, accessories to baby toys! Click here for an invite to sign up for HauteLook and find some GREAT deals on designer brands!

For more info check out Part 1 (makeup) & 2 (skin/nails/hair/LUSH) of my haul videos below!

Collective Haul - Part 1


Collective Haul - Part 2


And I know I keep saying this, but stay tuned for my 50 subscriber contest! I know I owe you guys, but technical difficulties delayed this contest a little bit. Just waiting on Amazon to ship my last prize and I will be ready to put up my Giveaway video!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!