Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PS...

Information regarding my 50 subscriber contest will be going up shortly (I'm only 12 away from 50!!). For the main prizes I have collected thus far, I'm going to save for the 100 subscriber contest (and they are GREAT prizes!!), but I've got other ideas for my first contest winner(s). :) So make sure to subscribe to my blog to hear more about contests before everyone else! :)

Goodnight Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!