Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Sunday, April 28, 2013

Get Ready With Me: Pink/Brown Everyday Neutral


So this has been my go to look for the last month or 2. I've rediscovered my MAC shadows...and basically have forgotten how great they are. And I'm talking the MAC shadows that haven't been in my MAC quad that I keep my in makeup bag. I've got 2 or 3 palettes FULL of other amazing shadows! Mostly neutral, but hey! Does that surprise anyone?

If you would like to know what was used in this tutorial, keep on reading. If you're interested in seeing how I put this look together, check out the video at the end of this post.

Face:
Studio Gear Enriched Eye Cream
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light Peach
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Sibu Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream mixed with MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - NC20
MAC Blot Powder - Medium Dark
Ben Nye Banana Powder
TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush - Exposed
TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush - Dollface
MAC Beauty Powder - Forever Marilyn

Eyes:
Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer
Lid Color: MAC Naked Lunch
Crease: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Naked 2
Transition: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Naked 2
Outer V: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Faint
Lower Lashline: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Faint
Brow Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Foxy
Inner Corner: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Venus

Liner: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Crave
Mascara - Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara - Blackest Black

Lips:
EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm (Before video)
Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream - Spice Spice Baby

Brushes/Tools:
E.L.F. Powder Brush
MAC 109 - Small Contour Brush - (Set concealer)
MAC 239 - Shader Brush (Lid)
MAC 217 - Tapered Blending Brush (Crease)
MAC 219 - Pencil Brush (outer v & Lower Lashline)
MAC 224 - Blending Brush (Blending & Transition)
MAC 227 - Large Shader Brush (Brow bone highlight)
MAC 263 - Small Angle Brush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Eco Tools Lid Brush (inner corner highlight)
Japonesque Heated Eyelash Curler
Real Techniques (Samantha Chapman) - Blush Brush (Exposed blush)
MAC 168 - Large Angled Contour Brush - Blush Brush (Dollface blush)
MAC 109 - Small Contour Brush - (Cheekbone Highlight)


End-result:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!