Header

Image Map
Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Pardon the craziness guys! I'm slowly trying to redesign my blog. And by slowly I mean it's taking me several hours a night to try and figure out the correct coding (HTML) for one thing....and then it doesn't work! Argh! SO FRUSTRATING! Things will *hopefully* be up and running in the next couple weeks! Thanks for understanding!!



Sunday, March 28, 2010

Testing, 1 2 3!!

Testing the twitter feed! Here's to hoping that this WORKED!

After 2 days of dealing with pesky HTML and trying to figure out this RSS feed thing, my blog is FINALLY up and running. I've had a headache for the last day and a half from looking at all that silly internet code nonsense, but hey, ya win some ya lose some, right? At least my blog looks good now! In my opinion anyway! What do you guys think? Just waiting on a blog header from a friend of mine (whom I appreciate DEARLY for helping me with my banner!!), and then my blog is 100% finished. For now! :)

Since I just posted an entry on Friday, I don't have a whole lot to say! This morning I filmed a small LUSH haul that I need to edit and then put up on YouTube. So hopefully it'll be up in the next couple days. And I have an idea of what my next video for this week might be, if I'm not too tired. I'm trying VERY hard to get at least 1 if not 2 videos out per week. But things at work picked up a LOT with 3 projects running simultaneously. So I'm working between 46-60 hour weeks. NOT fun at all! So, if I don't get around to my 1-2 vids in a week, sorry guys! You'll know why!

I was planning on editing my haul from this morning, but I think I'm going to go and take a nice long LUSH bath and relax tonight. Maybe catch up with one of my shows that I missed this week, and then get some much needed sleep. Beauty rest is a must! To function properly at work, anyway. Haha!

So goodnight everyone! I'll talk to you all soon, but if I don't get a post up before this weekend, I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter spent with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!